Proverbs 22:6
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
Friday, November 11, 2011
how things are going
we all had a wonderful week with lots of great activities going on. I took tons of pictures that i will be posting as soon as I can get them together. Not everything was a great success but the kids had fun anyway.
Hi! Congrats! You won the Montessori at Home! and Montessori Print Shop Giveaway from The Activity Mom! Please email me within 48 hours at nduggan2@gmail.com and I will pass on your email to both companies so they can send you the downloads.
Thank you for entering! Nicole www.activity-mom.com
Hi!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! You won the Montessori at Home! and Montessori Print Shop Giveaway from The Activity Mom! Please email me within 48 hours at nduggan2@gmail.com and I will pass on your email to both companies so they can send you the downloads.
Thank you for entering!
Nicole
www.activity-mom.com